How can my business benefit from the Celebration of Families Event?
Most successful studios employ one or more charitable marketing strategies in support of worthwhile causes. Why? Here are just some of the reasons:
- Personal satisfaction from giving your time and talent to those in need.
- Increased business profits/goodwill because many consumers simply prefer to shop with a business that gives back to the community.
- Through Family Portrait Month, you make a verifiable difference in the lives of needy children. This is possible because Photographers for Charity combines your studio’s donations from Family Portrait Month with those of other P4C-member studios throughout the country, thus increasing your charitable power.
What is the Celebration of Families Event?
The Celebration of Families Event provides P4C-member studios with an annual, high-profile opportunity for participation in a nationwide, charity-driven promotion that benefits our charitable partners and elevates the business image of participating studios.
The Celebration of Families Event gives you an opportunity to build business profits and goodwill through this nationwide charity-driven promotion.
How do I market the Celebration of Families Event in my studio?
Once you have registered your studio as a participant and your $25 registration is paid, your business will benefit as follows:
- Your studio information will be listed on the “Participating Studios” page of www.CelebrationofFamilies.com, our consumer website.
- You will receive a packet containing an extensive Marketing Guide with tips on how to hold your charitable event and copy ideas, downloadable psd’s for creating your personal marketing materials, a free print from Marathon and 25 free flyers.
- You will also receive Photographers for Charity and Celebration of Families Event news through a periodic newsletter and email blasts.
How can I participate?
Any P4C-member studio can participate in this promotion by doing the following:
- Make a minimum payment of $25 for your registration, payable each year that you choose to participate in the promotion). Once registered as a participant, you will receive an e-mail that provides password-protected access to marketing tips, written resources, and downloads. You will also receive a packet in the mail with your Marketing Guide and freebies from Marathon.
- You are asked to donate at least $30 to Photographers for Charity for each family portrait session occurring during December. Otherwise, you are free to decide how much to contribute — an entire session fee, part of a session fee, a percentage of each sale, or a specified amount of $30 or more.
- The marketing content in this section includes ideas and examples of information that has worked for others, which you are free to use.
- If you prefer, you can make a personal donation to Photographers for Charity.
Ready to Sign Up Now?
Please fill out the information below along with your payment to get registered for the Celebration of Families Event.